- Comportamento Organizacional e Gestão (COeG) has for purpose
the contribution for the development of organizations and for those
who work there, through the publication of relevant texts for the
empiric and theoretical analysis among the organizational sciences.
- COeG assumes itself as a multidisciplinary magazine and open to
collecting contributions proceeding from domains such as organizational
theory, psychology, sociology, management, information science, ergonomics
and political science, among others.
- We stimulate, mainly, texts able to articulate empiric data with
theoretical models and to promote the conceptual and applied advance
of organizational science.
- Particularly well received will be the articles which:
a) Come from multiple disciplinary areas or from multiple analysis
b) Proceed to theories, data and organizational application integration;
c) Make use of multiple methods, whether they are qualitative or
d) Have for purpose the improvement of organizations, in terms of
economic and human results.
- Semester Regularity
- Drawing 500 units
- Enrolled in ICS under the number 123037
- Legal Deposit 88391/95
I.S.P.A. – Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada – CRL, Rua
Jardim do Tabaco, 34, 1149-041 Lisbon, Portugal
[Home] [Editorial Board] [Instructions to Authors] [Subscription]
© 2007 I.S.P.A
– Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada – CRL
Rua Jardim do Tabaco, 34, 1149-041 Lisboa,
Tel.: + 351 218 811 730
Fax:+ 351 218 860 954